Friday, April 12, 2013

Commentary #1

I can definitely agree with this blog #4, I am still in shock that the seven year was suspended. What good does making him miss school, teach him about inappropriate behavior? Now I do think he should be talk to about the situation but suspension is going too far. And no the young boy didn’t hurt anyone with his “inappropriate gesture.” If students are well informed about gun safety and the correct procedures about what to look for in an actual gun threat then this situation would have never resulted in suspension.
As far as the high school student having to turn his shirt inside out is absolutely ridiculous. Until schools start enforcing a real “dress code” meaning no cut-off shorts and baggy pants then I don’t want to hear about shirts supports Marine Corps. Furthermore I feel like if it’s that big of an issue than maybe mandatory uniforms should be implemented throughout the United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment